There are Two Types of Roll Forming Process such as Post-Cutting after Roll Forming or Pre-Cutting before Roll Forming.
Post-Cutting System requires slightly higher cost and grater floor space than Pre-cuttng System while Assuring Better Quality of Panel in Surface and Side such as Waving and Curving Quality.
TradeBelt Generally Recommends You to Apply Post-Cutting System with Continuous Steel Coil In-feeding in order to Prevent Panels from Curving and Waving Problems.
When we Start Your Project, We will get your agreement on the Detailed Panel Drawings before Designing Our Roll Formers.
- 14 ~ 36 Stations depending on Panel Shape in Side & Surface
- Capped Joint or Interlock Joint Wall : about 14 Stations
- Trapezoidal Roof Roll Forming Machine : 28 Stations
- Concealed Joint Wall Roll Forming Machine : 28 Stations
- Capped Joint Wall Roll Forming Machine : 14 Stations
- Check Pattern Wall Roll Forming Machine : 28 Stations
- Sinus Panel Roll Forming Machine : 32 Stations
- Siding Panel Roll Forming Machine : 24 Stations
- Small Sinus Panel Roll Forming Machine : 34 Stations
- Small Sharp Rib Panel Roll Forming Machine : 36 Stations
- Combined Siding Panel Roll Forming Machine : 24 Stations
- Driven by : Gear & Chain
- Roller Materials : S45C & SCM21, If you have no idea on the Korean Steel Materials, We, TradeBelt will forward the Property Sheet.
- Roller Surface : Hard Chromium Coating with Several Heat Treatment Process
- Roller Stand
- Cast Iron Set / - Dual Steel Plate Housing / - Single Steel Plate